Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dresser Anyone?

My goodness, I have too many dressers.  I think I'm magnetically attracted to them at sales.  I always make a beeline straight to an old dresser...maybe it's because they're so versatile.  Besides the fact that every member in the family needs a dresser for clothing, they are also great for using in an entryway (with a cute mirror above it, of course) to store hats, gloves, dog leashes, etc.  Put two small matching dressers under a door and you now have a workspace with storage.  The possibilities are endless which brings me to my point...I have FIVE, 5, cinco dressers in all shapes and sizes that are coming with me to The Funky Junk Show this weekend.  I will have some other great pieces of furniture as well, but I'm telling you, if you're on the lookout for a new dresser, Funky Junk in Sandpoint is the place to be.  Where else would you rather spend your weekend?  Sandpoint has fabulous shopping, restaurants, a gorgeous lake, and an awesome antique show happening all at once this weekend.  Here are a few sneak peeks of some of the items that I'll be bringing:


(ok, not exactly a dresser, but a pale blue buffet/sideboard)





(I'm positive that I'll have your initial in stock of bubble necklaces - plus many other images!)

(stylish coasters)

Enough peeking, you'll have to see the rest at the show!
     

1 comment:

Jess Roy said...

i LOVE that black dresser! Can't wait to see your space at the show...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...